yummy rummy

// // 6 comments
I haven't posted on here regularly for a while, I promise I shall start getting back into the swing of it. Today I did spend most of the day looking for pretty layouts and what not. I have been super busy with uni hand-ins and stuff but as the easter holidays draw nearer I will have a lot more time.
Anyways it's Tuesday and that means its student night which also means I feel I need to go out. However, my loan has run out and I don't get paid until next week so I have nothing to wear. On the plus side I have a mini amount of sailor jerrys, red lipstick and a hip flask to get me through the night :) 


This is my first post with this new layout, how exciting. But I'm afraid it is only a lil one as I must get ready. Enjoy your night lovelies! 
xxx

6 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Ola´!!! Bela imagens! adoro layouts! Beijos!!! Márcia http://coisabasicas.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a gorgeous hipflask! i'm very jealous!! where's it from? i want one!!!

    love xxxxx
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its from Urban Outfitters, they have so many cute ones in there :) xxx

      Delete
  3. is that sailor jerry's i see?! my absolute fav :)

    megs xx
    http://wonderful--you.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete