TALULLAH TU

// // 2 comments
I have exciting news! Well, exciting for me I just wanted to share my excitement with you! My lovely boyfriend has only gone and bought me some beautiful earrings from Talullah Tu and they arrived today.
So here they are.
Talullah Tu £16

They make me so happy!

Also, I am now part of Independent Fashion Bloggers. A cute blogging community where everyones so welcoming and lovely. It's a great way to meet fellow lovers of fashion. There's a link to them on the side of my home page.

I'm afraid my to-do list for tonight is chockablock so I'm gonna have to love you and leave you. Essay plans and newspaper spreads are awaiting. 

xxx

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Oh my gosh aren't they gorgeous. Lucky you with a boyfriend like that eh?
    I love your blog :)

    Alice x

    takemebacktothesixties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great piece!!!!

    ReplyDelete