Steady Hands

// // 3 comments
Last week I had a lovely visit from my best buddy Bonita. We drank tea, ate Frankie and Benny's, drank tea, painted our nails, ate pancakes, drank Sailor Jerry's, sang like champions, drank more tea ate Nandos and drank tea.

Bonita is amazing at painting her nails. But not only can she paint them nicely she also has the steadiest hands and does such cute little designs on each nail. She has inspired me to try and do my own. So I thought I'd share with you some pictures of her nails so you can be inspired to.







Bonita uses a really tiny paint brush to do the detail and the end of a bobby pin to do perfect circles in her designs. Good luck! I'm sure yours will turn out better than my first mess of an attempt (nail polish went everywhere, even on my poor little mac).

xxx


3 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. These are so cute. I wish I was as good at my nails as your friend Bonita :)

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I really love the last one, with the flower print, definitely going to have to try that out. Followed, please could you check out mine and follow if you like it? It would mean the world! - Sarah xxx

    http://beautybysarahleanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Cath Kidson style nails!

    ReplyDelete