My Imaginary Basket

// // Leave a Comment
Theres nothing like that thrill of filling up a basket with cute treats for myself and getting all excited that these clothes will soon be mine. What makes it better is you can do it all without the pain of carrying everything. Internet shopping = Amy's addiction. Okay so there's the whole not being able to try the clothes on thing but I just think to myself I can always return them  (I never do). It's just so easy to buy stuff nowadays, I think nothing of popping my details into my TopShop/ Urban Outfitters/ ASOS (the list goes on) accounts. I did attempt to change my relationship with clothes into just window shopping, it didn't work out. 

Pay day was lovely. I got out of my overdraft for a total of about 3 hours, impressive I know. I'm one of those students who is scared of checking my bank balance and I blame that on my addiction. With the piles of fashion magazines I buy I will always find something to buy online. I sit on my sofa, magazine in one hand and my laptop at the ready just picking out stuff I could get. I will then go on to the many shops my internet so lovingly takes me to and spend spend spend. 

Today after work I did a bit of real life shopping then went to Topshop but it was closed so I couldn't get these amaze brogues I covet so much. Instead of waiting for tomorrow I went home logged on to my account and bought these little babies. I always forget about the wait, but I love the excitement of it all. The ever awaited knock at the door, the realisation I get when it's post time, then ripping apart that package so I can finally touch my beauties.
Topshop £32
Magician Suede Lace Up Brogues

Ice cream colours are becoming the next big thing this Spring/Summer 2012. Just check out Louis Vuitton, Alexandre Herchcovitch and Chanel to name a few designers making sure lemon, pale pink, baby blue and mint are in everybody's wardrobe. 



 Marc Jacobs SS12 collection

You can not go wrong with a mint jacket this Spring. Defo gonna be buying one after I've posted this! (Writing about fashion doesn't really help my serious addiction to shopping, oh well.)

Warehouse £60
Crepe Long Line Jacket

Okay so it's not a mint jacket but its still keeping with our pastel theme. This peach blazer would look adorable for a working day and it looks pretty easy to make it casual. Maybe go a little edgy with some patterned leggings, cute top, pumps and bam your ready. (P.S. patterned leggings are looking so beaut right now.)

Right, it's late and I need to stop this before I find more things I need. Have a lovely night!

Amy xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment